Thursday, February 22, 2007

Three this year.

It's happened again.

Another one of my friends has passed away, probably by her own choice.

I've lost three friends in the last 12 months. While that is sad for them and for me, I feel worse for their families who have to adjust to living without a father or a mother.

Trauma, Stress, and Hopelessness helped propel my friends to an early end.

I mourn their loss. I was living hundreds of miles away from each of them, and while I knew that they were under stress, I didn't think they would hurt themselves.

Suicide is a choice that hurts the ones around you.

If you ever think of committing suicide, Don't do it! Call for help and let someone know what you're thinking. Get the help you need.

The program is designed to help people heal from stress, trauma, anxiety and hopelessness.
Stick around, it's worth the wait.

Mike

1 comment:

Queen of Dreams said...

Wow, I feel for your loss. It seems the more I go along, the more I run into people feeling more and more desperate these days.

What can I say? Well, the only thing I know is that nothing - and I mean NOTHING - can hurt you. Sure, you could go bankrupt, but you would still be here and alive. Sure, a loved one could leave you, but then you would be open to love someone else. Sure, you could experience health issues, and yet, there could still be a gift in that experience for you and for others.

Like Mike said, if you are feeling desperate, reach out to those who love you and there are many, many who love you!!!